Episode #1: Why You Feel the Way You Do
There’s a lot of confusion about why you feel the way you do. Is it that you aren’t thinking positively, your diet, because you aren’t exercising, or meditating?
This question, why do I feel the way I do, has been a driving force in my life that I’ve been devoted to understanding.
What I’ve come to find will likely surprise you (as well as the way I came to this understanding).
Press “play” to begin your Emotional Empowerment journey now and learn an easier way to relate to your emotions that will support you to turn your negative feelings into your greatest allies.
- The staggering statistics that demonstrate why the current approach to mental health isn’t working for many emotionally sensitive or struggling people (ESPs), especially women, and what is working instead.
- How your negative feelings are meant to work on your behalf.
- The common misperception emotionally struggling people have about themselves that is completely false.
- How you can shift your relationship with your emotions to a more positive and empowered approach.
- What therapists, life and health coaches, and others in the helping professions are saying is missing.
- How to allow negative emotions to dissolve on their own that has worked for people who previously struggled with anxiety and depression.
If you want to help spread this positive, life-affirming approach to others, a review of the Emotional Empowerment Podcast would be a powerful way to share the news (and would be most appreciated!). By sharing your review, others are able to find the podcast and hear more about this unique approach to emotional well-being.
To write a review: on mobile device in app scroll to “Ratings & Reviews” and then click on “Write a Review,” or on your laptop/desktop go here and select “Listen in iTunes” near the top, next, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what resonates and what you would like to hear more about. Thank you so much!