It’s been a few years since I wrote a blog about the song “Silent Night,” and I have to admit, it’s one of my favorite posts that I return to each December. The song so clearly points to the recognition that silence is vital this time of year. We are being given an opportunity of greater darkness to go within because it’s in the silence where miracles are born from and occur.
Silence is the core of the potential that waits within you as it does for humanity as a whole.
No matter what your spiritual beliefs are, silence is a true gift the season offers. This is the time of year when the Divine spark within you is waiting to be understood at a deeper level.
Only you can decide if you’re worth slowing down from the holiday bustle to discover what miracles are waiting to manifest through you.
Here are a few of my favorite ways:
– Walks in nature, and taking time to stop and stare at the awesomeness around you!
– Light a fire or candle in the darkness and take in the power of the flame.
– Wrap yourself in a cozy blanket and dream!
– Curl up with an inspiring book.
– Journal (see article “Renegotiate Your Vision”)
– Bathe with flower petals, essential oils, salts or soaps that feel yummy!
– Meditation without any time constraints.
In these still moments, you may not experience an ah-ha moment immediately. Don’t worry! What you’re doing is creating space for your inspired life.
Here’s to celebrating the season on your terms!
Happiest of Holidays to You!