Episode #2: Combining Science & Spirituality to Create True Emotional Well-Being
In today’s podcast, we examine the effectiveness of the science of psychology, because despite billions of dollars going into clinically proven standards of treatment for anxiety and depression, negative emotions continue to rise to record levels.
By digging deeper into the history of psychology, we can understand the underlying motives and biases that have (unintentionally) kept us further from attaining true emotional well-being.
Together, we’ll explore how the original meaning of psychology, which is to study the soul is still useful today. By integrating a spiritual approach with epigenetics, negative emotions can diminish naturally while simultaneously creating greater emotional health.
Press “play” to remove the veil that has kept us afraid of our negative feelings and instead learn a new framework of understanding emotional health.
On this second episode of the Emotional Empowerment Podcast, you’ll discover:
- Why the underlying motives of the science of psychology were to control women.
- The highly questionable “science” of serotonin levels and other neuro-chemical reasons for mental health challenges that psychiatrists agree are failing people.
- How epigenetics gives hope, despite what your genetic predisposition may be.
- Why we are better off using both/and rather than either/or when it comes to science and spirituality.
- How utilizing your emotions is literally a millions times more effective than your thoughts.
If you enjoyed this episode and don’t want to miss further insights into your emotions from this feminine and spiritual approach, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
If you want to help spread this positive, life-affirming approach to others, a review of the Emotional Empowerment Podcast would be a powerful way to share the news (and would be most appreciated!). By sharing your review, others are able to find the podcast and hear more about this unique approach to emotional well-being.
To write a review: on mobile device in app scroll to “Ratings & Reviews” and then click on “Write a Review,” or on your laptop/desktop go here and select “Listen in iTunes” near the top, next, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what resonates and what you would like to hear more about. Thank you so much!