Episode 5: Having Faith in What You Feel.
“Why am I so upset? Am I being ridiculous? Why can’t I just let this go? If I was a better person, I would move on and not be so hurt by this.” The ways we question our right to feel what we feel can be never-ending. Based upon a dream in which HER voice came through, I could see the ways in which, women especially, have been entrenched to mistrust, judge and shame how we are made. In this episode, I connect with this feminine voice to weave in spirituality with our emotional well-being in unconventional ways in order that you may Faith in What You Feel.
Listen in here:
Check out episode 5: How to Naturally Dissolve Your Ego to discover:
- What happens when you pathologize your emotions.
- How this feminine approach integrates with messages taught in Buddhism, Gnosticism, and Christianity (and ways it may oppose as well).
- What the original meaning of sin has to do with our emotions.
- The illusions about yourself and your emotional well-being that you are being guided to release in order to experience more freedom..
- What causes self-destruction that aligns with spiritual text and psychology.
If you enjoyed this episode and don’t want to miss further insights into your emotions from this feminine and spiritual approach, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
If you want to help spread this positive, life-affirming approach to others, a review of the Emotional Empowerment Podcast would be a powerful way to share the news (and would be most appreciated!). By sharing your review, others are able to find the podcast and hear more about this unique approach to emotional well-being.
To write a review: on mobile device in app scroll to “Ratings & Reviews” and then click on “Write a Review,” or on your laptop/desktop go here and select “Listen in iTunes” near the top, next, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what resonates and what you would like to hear more about. Thank you so much!